We care about the planet. The nature of our business means we do have a measurable impact on the environment. We have, therefore, made it a priority to reduce our impact as much as possible.
How do we do this?
- We offset the carbon used to produce our deckchairs by planting 50 trees for every order over £150 +VAT through our sister company, Example Marketing and Web Design. We plant trees using Ecologi and you can view our forest here >
- We use wood sourced from a FSC accredited supplier. View the certificate here >
- Our deckchairs are intended to be used over and over again. The frames are built to last, and you can replace the fabric on both our standard and giant deckchairs.
- We print using the dye sublimation process, this is deemed to be one of the most environmentally friendly ways to print as it uses minimal amount of dye and produces zero waste.
- Our print hub’s Environmental Management System has been assessed by BSI and are certified for ISO 14001, the environmental Standard. That means an independent auditor keeps an eye on the print hub’s environmental objectives and the progress they are making on their targets.
- We are based in the same office as Example Marketing and Web Design. Their sustainability policy extends to Branded Deckchairs too. Check out Example Marketing and Web Design’s sustainability pledge.